Coupons to print software problem

Grocery Coupons Guide Forums Coupon Forum Coupons to print software problem

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Maria

I’m trying out find some coupons to print, but when I try to print the coupons they want me to connect my printer somehow with their coupon printing software and it’s so annoying! I can’t print any of their coupons and I don’t understand why!

Robin

Try a different browser

Many coupon sites require you to download and install their printing software. The software is used by these sites to keep track of the coupons you’ve printed and enforce a limitation of 2 prints per each coupon.

If the download is not working with your current browser then try a different one. I’m using Firefox and don’t have a problem.

Ruddy

It’s Perfectly safe

Yes, you’ve got to download the software but it’s perfectly safe. Millions of people use it.

But bear in mind that you’ll only be able to print a maximum of TWO identical coupons per computer.

gmarklin
    Participant

Unfortunately I ran into this problem ,and was afraid to connect to their software
    because I was afraid it may not be safe.

Someone mentioned that it was safe so I may try it

johnjacobs
    Participant

It is a common issue. You have no need to worry about it. Just download the software and install it. Then you will be able to print your desired coupon code.

Barbara Ed
    Participant

Thanks johnjacobs. Can you tell me more about it?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.