Missing a lot of coupons

Grocery Coupons Guide Forums Coupon Forum Missing a lot of coupons

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Mary

Why doesn’t the coupons in my Sunday paper insert match up with your lists? There are many coupons I’d like to use that are on your list but not in the inserts?

Anonymous

You probably live in a less populated area. It’s common knowledge.

Pat

Coupons Vary according to state, city and even what newspaper you buy!

A much known problem… It’s a real bummer not to get all coupons… Here’s why:

The published list is generic. In most large cities the inserts will include all of the coupons, but the inserts in smaller cities may include only a subset of the list.

Whatever state or city you’re in – always buy the Main City Newspaper and not the smaller town paper. The smaller town papers are chipper, but never have all of the coupons.

The Main City Paper may cost .25 or .50 more than the smaller ones, but you get ALL the coupons so it’s worth it!

Happy couponing!

Cathie

Say thank you that you get the inserts. I live in a small town and sometimes I miss a whole insert completely!

Debora

In my area the best place to purcase sunday inserts is Dollar Tree, where they cost $1 for each newspaper with all the inserts in them.

gmarklin
    Participant

Papers in almost all areas pick and choose as to what coupons to use, so it doesn’t make any difference where you live you will not get all the coupons

johnjacobs
    Participant

Seems wired to me. Don’t know what happened with you. But all of these coupons are working for me.

Barbara Ed
    Participant

we all know. tell them to read before they make any impulse purchases.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.