These coupons are issued by most national manufacturers, and are distributed in a variety of methods. They can be found in national Sunday paper coupon inserts (especially in the Red Plum and Smart Source inserts), direct-mailers, magazines, retailer magazines, package inserts, online at our printable grocery coupons section or at various grocery coupon websites, mail-in forms, and often accompany samples that you receive in the mail.
Not all companies offer printable manufacturer coupons. Some (e.g. Proctor & Gamble) will only offer coupons through the Sunday paper coupon inserts.
Grocery manufacturer coupons are flexible
Not many people know that manufacturer coupons can be used for a variety of products the same manufacturer has.
You don’t need to use the coupon on the exact brand. You only need to use it on something from the same manufacturer or “family.” Obviously, it isn’t broadcasted to the consumer that this can be done, but it always works.
For example, if Kellogg’s puts out coupons for Kellogg’s Special k, you can actually use the coupon to buy any type of cereals by Kellogg’s, even if the coupon doesn’t say it.
Grocery manufacturer coupons can be doubled or stacked
Some stores will double a manufacturer coupon (up to a certain limit) as an incentive to drive traffic into the store.
Most grocery stores, even those that don’t double coupons, will let you stack their grocery store coupons on top of the manufacturer coupons – increasing your savings and getting you items almost for free. Stores that use eCoupos will let you stack them on top as well!
Where to find manufacturer grocery coupons?
- The best place for manufacturer grocery coupons remains the Sunday paper coupon inserts.
- The two major Sunday paper coupon inserts – Smart Source and Red Plum also distribute printable coupons, both of which can be found in our coupon store.
- Coupons.com is another great source for manufacturer’s coupons.
- Additional online printable coupons are offered on some of the company’s website or even their Facebook page. Keep in mind that printable coupons are only available for a limited time and reach their limits quickly.
- Lots of companies will respond to comments, appraisal or complaints emailed to them via their web site by awarding you with Free Manufacturer Coupons.
- An excellent place to find manufacturer coupons is in the grocery stores. Many of the coupons offered inside the grocery stores are actually manufacturer coupons. Click here to learn more about these coupons.
- Many more manufacturer coupons to print are offered here, in our printable grocery coupons section, as well as by a wide selection of grocery coupon websites (with a limit of 2 per computer)
- It is also possible to purchase manufacturer coupons at coupon clipping services for a tiny fee.
- Private people trade grocery coupons on eBay. For a small fee you can get a stack of 10, 15, or 20 food coupons.
- You can join (or set a new) coupon exchange group in your area.
Grocery manufacturer coupons restrictions
Coupon manufacturers may or may not place restrictions on coupons, limiting their transferability to ensure the coupons stay within the targeted market. Always read the fine print to avoid unpleasantness ate the register.
Since manufacturers reimburse the retailers for the face value of the coupon – the original price of the deal remains taxable, so don’t be surprised to pay the full sales tax even if you got the item almost for free.
- How to Accumulate Grocery Coupons
- Grocery Store Coupons
- Sunday Paper Coupons
- Companies that are willing to give away Free Manufacturer Coupons by mail
- Printable Grocery Coupons
- Smart Coupon Strategy
- Double Coupons
- Stacking Coupons
- Couponing Tips