Food coupons have been used historically in direct relationship to grocery prices. The higher the prices, the more coupons are sought.
“All About Coupons” reports the following significant facts:
- 86% of the United States uses coupons.
- Shoppers saved approximately $2.6 billion last year by using coupons.
- Manufacturers offered more than $330 billion in coupon savings in 2006.
The new show “Extreme Couponing” on TLC has shocked everyone with the incredible potential of coupon savings, but it exposed some dark sides of couponing too.
Unfortunately, the show has also given people unrealistic expectations about couponing.
With that in mind – if you want to learn how to use grocery coupons and save 50% or more on your grocery bill, than I can certainly help – and you won’t need to spend 60+ hours a week on couponing!
Read the following tutorials and you will be off to a great start!
- The different types of free Grocery Coupons
- Manufacturer Coupons
- Grocery Store Coupons
- Sunday Paper Coupons
- Mobile Couponing
- How to Accumulate Coupons – Where to find the best coupons and how to diversify your stock of coupons.
- Coupons Trading – How to get coupons that you need more of.
- How to Coupon Effectively with Smart Coupon Strategy – Learn how to match store sales with your grocery coupons.
- Double Coupons – How to increase your saving by doubling discounts.
- Coupon Stacking – How to combine store and manufacturer discounts together.
- Couponing Tips – Additional tips to coupon effectively.
- Setting Up a Food Stockpile – So that you never have to pay full price on grocery items.
- Extreme Coupons vs. Realistic Couponing – How to coupon sensibly.
- 2017/2018 Sunday Paper Coupon Inserts Schedule – So you can plan better your savings.
- Sunday Coupons Preview – Provides a weekly preview of the nation’s four major Sunday paper coupon inserts: SmartSource, Redplum, Proctor & Gamble and General Mills. You can also subscribe and get weekly updates by email, Facebook or G+.
- Stores that double coupons by state – An ongoing list, contributed by our readers.
- Stores that Accept Competitor’s Coupons – An ongoing list, contributed by our readers.
- Printable Grocery Coupons – The best place for printable coupons as well as coupon codes. We feature a wide selection of grocery coupons as well as coupons for books, entertainment, households, restaurants, office supplies and much more.
- Companies that are willing to give away Free Manufacturer Coupons by mail – A great way to focus on coupons that you regularly use.
- Companies that advertise Free Manufacturer Coupons on their website – Another great way to save on products that you regularly use.
- Grocery Coupon Websites – A list of the top sites for printable grocery coupons.
- Coupon Clipping Services – A list of the top coupon brokers, plus some tips on how to make the most of them.
- Grocery Coupon Anatomy – Understand what all that stuff on your coupon really means.
- Coupon Abbreviations & Acronyms – Learn the couponing jargon, so that you will be ready to discuss your coupons with others on nearly any forum or at any coupon group.
- SavingStar Electronic Coupons Reward Program – A new way to save on groceries with eCoupons.
- Upromise Digital Coupons Reward Program – A unique way to save money and pay for higher education while making everyday purchases at grocery and drug stores, gas stations, restaurants, retail stores and various online shopping sites.
- Coupon Forum – A friendly place to share tips and get support.